• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Pipe Bending

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentucky, I am thoroughly impressed at your craftmanship. If I could talk my buddy into 1/10 the projects you have done over the years we would have alot more experience/skill. KEEP IT UP MAN!! I'm so glad there's still guys out there like you building and coming up with ideas, that way the hard work is done for us
roflol.gif

Jason - I've never been out to LBL. I get depressed when I start getting around Bolwing Green 'cause it gets so damn flat out there ! The flatness and the scrub brush out there looks to much like Texas ;) They've built a 4 wheeler / 4x4 park at Black Mountain over around Harlan I'd like to go check out someday. I saw 6 Jeep crawlers on trailers yesterday heading in that general direction.

Earllll - Where ya been so long ? I thought that 1200 had whiped ya
roflol.gif

I'd like to be able to finish all the projects that I've started. I've got parts in the parts cleaner tank that have been in there so long I don't remember what they went to ! Half a cub loader I started building ... 24 x 50 second shop I started (couldn't get help) that I had to rent a jack hammer and hammer out 12 holes for 6x6x20' that I stood up by hand myself. I wanted a 15' clearence inside to hoist up pontoons off trailers. Everybody wants me to help (and I do) but nobody is home when I need help. You ought to see the traffic jam on the interstate when I start a project !

Well I'm trying to put the decking on the Toy today ... wish I'd squared it up better as I glued it together !!!
Two hands just aren't enough sometimes ...

bust my ass working 21 hours non stop to get it on the road to drive up to my stepdad's house to see my sis and b'inlaw that I've not seen since April last year when my mom died ... slept 3 hours and got back up to work ... just got a call ... they're gonna play 18 holes of golf then go out to eat and won't be home until after 9pm ... SCREW'EM! I'll take the ol lady down to the river.

Ken - Very nice , hard to believe that's the same truck in the pics when you started.
thumbsup.gif

Looks pretty sharp Ken, try LBL it does get hilly again after Bowling Green unless it's too far outta the way, I haven't been riding since last year, oh and if you have to use that roll bar make sure you ain't got a perfectly good cub on that flat bed.....lol

I've not made the EXO cage yet !
lazerburn.gif

I figured up the weight of the bed a while ago ... 416 pounds.

Speaking of rolling it over ... Sunday when I took the ol lady for a spin in it I told her we needed to test the roll bar and make sure it worked. She said she'd get out and watch to make sure I did it right ... wasn't that nice of her to offer to help that way.

Just got back from getting a sheet of 20ga. to make up the half doors. These 90°+ days are getting to hot with no AC!

Aw come on Ken!! No AC?? You're not turning soft on us now are you??
wave.gif

Lyle - 94° again today. It's been hitting 95 for a couple of weeks now. After 37 years of welding and smoking ... I don't breath well when it gets hot. At least the humdiddyity is only 28% now.

Got 115 miles on the TOY now. It runs smooth @75mph on I-75.

Know what you mean Ken!! About the same here, and dry as yesterday's pop corn. Will be taking the camper and headed for W.Va. for a while. Can't be any hotter.. BTW- Toy looking good!

KENtucky, what? A 4x4 Vega station wagon? I think the heats getting to you, that or you've gone crazy.
dizzy.gif

Kraig - Etch me a circuit boad! The main board in my Century 225 MIG is bad and I don't like paying $189 for $10 worth of parts!
Thanks Linclon , if I'd wanted a Lincoln I'd have bought one to start with !!!!!!!

Goin' drag racing?? We spent all day Wednesday in Muncie Indiana (rented the strip for 6 hours so my friend could start getting the feel of his car) They were getting set for "Test n' Tune" that night and one of the realllly nice cars that came in was a fully caged big block Vega coupe...

KENtucky, send me the new parts, a schematic, the old board and I'll hand wire a new one for you. Ummm, before you do any of what I just wrote, send me some photos of the board.

Kendell,
groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif

worthless.gif

groupwave.gif
groupwave.gif

Back