• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll start my day here, tomorrow.
Think 149.
happy.gif

coffee.gif

Remember the guy that had a chance to buy a 149 for $900? I still think he should have, if he was to have just one Cub Cadet. I've got 8 here that all get used, some much more than others, and can guarantee that over the past 12-13 years I've tied up a lot more than $900. My point is, 1 well running 149 would do everything, properly set up with sleeve hitch, mower deck, etc. and take up less space. However, who can have just 1?
happy.gif

beerchug.gif

Nobody sings historic ballads anymore.
Case in point:
Johnny Horton
guitarist.gif
(The Battle of the Bismarck, Jim Bridger, etc.)

Frank--Now that is a classic! Johnny Horton had some great historic ballads (Battle of New Orleans, Commanche, Abe Lincoln, etc.) Johnny Cash had some as well (Casey Jones, Wreck of '97, etc.) The guys from that time period were great song storytellers.

Frank: Heck, nobody sings ANY decent songs any more!! Just a bunch of shrieking. ahhhhhyeee's and oohhiieee's. Ya can't even get away from it (the noise and racket) while takin a whizz in the mens room for Pete sake!! often think to my self when that happns, heck, Ieven say it outloud from time to time, Why in the world dont somone put that gal/guy out of her mizery??"!!!

Dave S.

coffee.gif

This guy
facepalm.gif
(facepalm) shows up now and then, all by himself without a word and I don't know his significence. Jeff?
irritated.gif

Now this one:
fan.gif
I have no problem with!
happy.gif

Frank-

My interpretation has always been "oh no, not again!" or, "are you kidding me?".

I guess it could mean "if this keeps up the stuff's gonna hit the fan"

Hopefully others will put their two cents in here.

Frank my face palm was in reference to Lonny before and after pics of the 102 he was going to give away.

and when he posted the before and after pics I could not bare to look anymore so I sheilded the eyes

OK, Dean Martin...I think one of his funniest quotes was "I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up!" A gem!

Wow! Who'da thunk it?!! Thanks, guys -- glad I admitted my ignorance on that one!
facepalm.gif

;0 ;0 ;0

Ya know, I realize that stores have to get seasonal stuff out early. My food store has Halloween candy out for 2 or 3 weeks already. But I was in a <font size="-2">better quality?</font> dollar store today and they had some Christmas stuff out already! Pretty soon we will be having Turkey on Labor Day !!!
thumbdown.gif

Allen S, I agree. I am so turned off on the holidays. Each year the barrage hits us earlier.

Now I have a Rant.Royal Kate and all the nude photo's.
thumbdown.gif
So the royals are up in arms, but since she knows she's going to be photographed where ever she goes, what ever she is DOING, don't you all think the blame falls on her? I read that Prince William was going to sue the paper for publishing the photo's. I think he and Kate need to be more vigilent. Being royals, being photographed is just a way of life, and since she's the newest thing on the block, welllll? Then there's the talk that Prince W will do anything to protect Kate from the media and what happened to his mother. RIP Diane, but I dont recall any photo's of nudity while STILL a part of the royal family. Topless sun bathing isn't anything new, but its enticing when you're the newest eye candy to fixate on and make big money for the most provocative shots.. boobs are boobs and behinds are behinds. If you don't want pics out there, then don't run amok naked for goodness sakes.
bash.gif

angel.gif
Cathleen

O.K., according to his profile it's been a year since KENtuckyKEN checked in. Also lost Matthew Krill (to the green/yellow side?). Josh Ott hasn't been around. Kinda miss those guys.
beerchug.gif
happy.gif

I noticed that about KenTuk also, I emailed Charlie to ask if he was OK and all, We do miss a lot of the old timers that used to roam...

Good to hear from Captain Kirk, Wyatt, Bryan McM, from time to time..

Where's Travis?

Hydro left for a while, now he's a regular..

Latest posts

Back