• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 27, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell'ya what Art -- I'll flame Mister Bryan if I can find the animated pipe flame I made once ... it's a good one.... so many cds ....

Hey now whait a minute .... you guys are talkin about <sup>WORK !</sup> and that's above my head.

and btw -- the Ohio Navy would be down here by then and I'll just stay off the water until winter thank you very much ... if you're from Ohio and you're offened by that statement then you must be one !
Did I ever tell the forum that I was talking to the fish/game patrol last year while out on the lake ... here's what he told me. "I was following this guy in a boat going along putting his hand over the side of the boat and I kept seeing cans floating behind him. I pulled up beside him and stopped him. I seen that the boat was registered in Ohio. I asked him what he was doing." *** I'm just throwing out these cans *** "Do they allow you to do that in Ohio?" *** Yea they don't care *** "As I handed him the ticket I told him to be sure and tell the judge that they allowed him to do that in Ohio."

(Message edited by kweaver on April 29, 2004)

Well, kinda burnt the bridge today anyway, might as well "go the distance"...

Bryan in Middle School...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

18234.jpg

(Message edited by aaytay on April 29, 2004)

Art -- checking my list -- there would be 15 ahead of you ... and Kraig is in the list with Digger / Johnathan L. tieing for 1<sup>st</sup> place. 6 had been pre-paid (they were anxious!) Man it hurt sending all that money back ... it'd hurt even more now !

Art that's funny. Reminds me of when I was a kid my cousin and I had ponies. His pony got stuck up in a tight spot in the barn and the farmhand told him he'd have to get the chain saw and cut his legs off to get him out ... little wussy went running crying ! (cousin not pony ... he was stuck! ((I removed the word hung and replaced it with "stuck"
happy.gif
happy.gif
))

yep - very first one -- that's a real low res copy to fit the 50k limit .. full res shows my initials in a part of the tractor.
I had one (computer crash on the winderz 3.1) of a tractor plowing a field then running out of fuel and a delivery truck filling it up and black smoke coming out of the stack then the truck driving off then the tractor plowing again .... I use to stay awake for days getting every pixel correct !
Then there was my varmint hunter which was in fine tunning even after a year of work ... I can't describe it here ;) but it got lost as the program was in Paint Brush when the electric went off
sad.gif

I do still have the bow hunter though.

here's the barn that was in the background of my plowing anima
18244.gif

that loader was suppose to be from memory of 1 of our 2 MF 31 industrials

not seen this one on here in a while
18246.gif

fer yer enjoyment
18247.jpg

18249.gif
18250.gif

<sub>give Mister Bryan something to do going through this deleting stuff
happy.gif
</sub>

Ken, IIRC, that smile face was from somewhere else but you editted it to these two versions.
18252.gif

18253.gif

LOL.
OK, stop you guys. I can't get any work done. My stomach hurts.
Beatin' up on poor defenseless Bryan. . . .
roflol.gif

Sorta reminds me of Shemp gettin' the snot knocked out of him by that blonde chick on the Three Stooges: "You brute, you beast, you horrible man. . .taking advantage of a defenseless woman. . ."
crash.gif

I can't find my "flame"
I had a hoe digging
18255.gif

all phases of movement of the loader
18256.gif

some tractors
18257.gif

actual photo of me TIG welding (for you guys that never seen it on my website with a mouse over it would change to a darkened picture of the same, like looking through welding lens. A woman in TX said it was real bright on her webtv so I made the dark mouse over and I had a guy down under wanting to use it ... but he said he was paying for classes to learn how to make animations ... guess what I told him!
18258.gif
18259.gif

Actually Bryan <sub>sorry - MISTER</sub> likes the POOF anima while da Rev has a big fat finger that he just loves to drop on the DELETE key as I use to see him do alot in the late night / wee hours of the am.

more smileys fer da forum ?
18263.gif
18264.gif
18265.gif
18266.gif
18267.gif
18268.gif

hey guys it's been fun but I gotta go !
18269.gif

just my 2¢
18270.gif

I'll have your know Travis that this is only number 22 for this page !
18274.gif
Me thinks he's trying to tell me something , I'll just ignore him
18275.gif

Where is everybody ¿

<font size="-2">danged archive bug!</font>

(Message edited by wcompton on April 29, 2004)

Latest posts

Back