• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Wbest - returning member

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbest

displayname
William Best
I haven't posted for quite a while, but now have decided to sell my Cub Cadet parts. I have some original IH hydro oil filters in the IH boxes. $20 each. I have a three point hitch assembly for wide frame for $200. I have engine parts, engine tin, oil pans, starters (not S/G) for Quiet Lines and 82 series, electric PTO's, various gaskets, some tail lights and head lights. I have one Original hood ornament, wheels and tires for both front and rear. I have a good mower deck for a 100 model. I have headlight switches for Quiet Line, PTO elect switches, manual PTO parts, rear fender for wide frame, 1 radiator (just kidding). I am sure there are many other parts that I can't remember about. I restored my first CC 100 in 1975, so that is why I can't remember. Some of you can understand that. Don't know how many CC's that I have bought, worked on, restored, traded, sold through the years. Same for snow blades, plows, cultivators, sleeve hitches, decks. Just remembered, I have a new set of spindle bearings for a 50 inch deck, some mounting brackets and hitch pins. I even sold one of my 982 Super's, I'm keeping the other one. I gave my 1972 Scout to my Grandson. I just sold three trailers, a #2, #3 and a #4. I still have the #1 (it's for sale), a #2 and a #4, not sure if I am going to sell them or not at this time. I also gave my Cub Loboy to my Grandson as he has over 5 acres to mow. Call or email if you have questions. 765-720-7237. It have been fun and I have met many good Cubbies over the years. Enjoyed driving the Cubs in the local parades and throwing out candy--OK, OK I admit I did eat some of it. Thanks for the memories and looking forward to meeting new friends.

Latest posts

Back