• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 06, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vince, got my parts today, and WOW,there was more than I bargained for! great deal, thanks a million! mike

For Sale: Cub Cadet 782D Garden Tractor. This has a 3 cylinder liquid cooled Kubota Diesel engine, Hydraulic Lift, front hydraulic ports, hydrostatic transmission and 50 inch deck. Tractor runs great, mows great, drives great. Tractor has new battery, rebuilt starter, new oil and filter.$2300 obo. If interested, please call Steve at 217-341-2983 or email me [email protected]. Thank you.
149567.jpg

149568.jpg

149569.jpg

Will trade this QA36A snow-thrower in great shape for a Brinly sleeve hitch that will fit my 100, sleeve hitch must be in great shape and have all the parts.
Dave in Connecticut: [email protected]
149598.jpg

149599.jpg

149600.jpg

149601.jpg

149602.jpg

I have a Cub Cadet 1806 garden tractor for sale. It has an 18 hp Kohler Magnum with 684 hrs, two 50in mower deck's, snow/gravel blade and a set of 75lb wheel weight's. I am asking $675.00 obo Please contact me at [email protected]

I have this lonely tire that needs a new home. Fairly new, still has nubs on it. 16x6.50x8. Looking for $5.00 plus shipping. Thanks. ihcub129 at yahoo . com

149640.jpg

149641.jpg

I had a gentleman ask me the other day if I was interested in his Cub Cadet. He'd just purchased a newer hydrostatic model on an estate auction. I'm still playing catch up to getting my other projects done so I said that I'd help him find a good home for the little fella. I forgot to get the serial number when I took the pictures. This is a 108 with an older style cast iron 42" deck. He kept the deck back when he got the 108 and traded his other Cub Cadet when the engine broke a rod. He mows about an acre a week and just wanted a hydro. He bought this used however he always kept in inside and well serviced. A little bit of black smoke when starting up is all and that quickly disappears.

149668.jpg

149669.jpg

149670.jpg

149671.jpg

149672.jpg

Two of the pictures are with our regular camera and the rest are fuzzy due to my camera phone. The rubber hose on the hood is to protect the area from wear. The rear fender is not dented on the left side. The lense is just broken. Solid hood with brace. This is a neat little Cub Cadet. When he got it the long shift lever was on it. The gentleman lives in Johnston, Iowa and if someone is interested I will provide a phone number. He is asking <font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">$450.00.</font></font> He is willing to negogiate only please be reasonable. I just have no need for it or I'd get it.

Just remembered this... My e:mail is in my profile to contact me about the Cub Cadet 108 listed below.

If someone out of state wants to purchase this Cub Cadet then I'll gladly help transport it via the Cub Cadet Transportation Network. While at my place it will be stored inside.

Cub Cadet 2284. 587 hours. Power steering and tilt. 22hp Kohler Command that starts and runs great. No smoke or strange noises. Original tires that hold air. Turning brakes. Hood is good, not cracked or broken. 54 inch deck thats is good. 54 inch Haban snow blade that has hydraulic tilt. Headlights work. Has rear weight bracket and 4 suitcase weights. I would like $2250 for the whole package. I am open to selling the blade and/ or weights seperate. Email with questions. Price is picked up here in Ashton Il. I will ship this if you set it up.
149681.jpg

149682.jpg

149683.jpg

149684.jpg

Cub Cadet 782. KT17 series two motor that we put a carter carb on. Has block off plate for oil filter. Starts and runs fine. Hydro is quiet. I used this this winter to throw snow. Hydraulic lift and PTO work fine. No attachments. Wheel weights are included. One front tire will leak down after awhile. Aluminum rear end. Has good grill and lights. The pick was too big. I'll take another one and post it. Good running 782. I would like $450 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006. I will put it on a pallet if you set up shipping. Email with questions.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back