• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Thraen

New to her but have several tractors and have 7 or 8 cubs and getting another this is 2 of them and one im getting
IMG_20230227_125650435_HDR.jpg
IMG_1695244572400.jpg
IMG_20230521_150855195_HDR.jpg

that is a nice collection. the early iron is the best looking to me- I love the look of 70/100. I am guessing but two originals, a 70, and maybe 72/73, a craftsman or a snapper maybe RER in the bushes and a 1000 series.

Welcome. Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy. Nice group of tractors.
The red thing in the back ground is an old Murray I took parts from to fix someone elses like it but when I get the 100 I will have 7 cubs and the 70 has a creeper gear. With the 7 cubs I also have 2 Montgomery wards 1 MF 10 and 5 wheel horse.nun are newer than 1975

WELCOME! Looks like you're partial to the 7hp Cub Cadets.

Well the one that was repainted is my first cub than I got the cub 70 cause of the creeper gear cheep than I saw some people going to junk out the other original so I got it and they gave me 2 other cubs and a bunch of parts and a fuel months later a friend hooked me up to another person junking out a couple other cubs and he also gave me more extra parts I think in att the cubs and parts I've got I've spent $1000 or so but valve much more than that in value and most of them I saved from going to junk yard. I'm not partial to any year but I like the narrow frame over the wide frame

Latest posts

Back