• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Howdy from Tn..

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MowrAdikt

Howdy from Middle TN yall. I found this forum looking up how to replace the clutch assy on a 106.

Roughly 25 years ago my dad saw a 106 that a friend's dad had parked several years prior to that. Dad wanted that mower so bad but the owner would not let it go. Fast forward Roughly 18 years and he told me, "I know your dad really wanted that old mower, take it and see what you can do with it". I did...

I soon started my own mower repair hustle out of my dad's old shop and never found time to get to the Ole 106. Roughly a year ago I decided it was way past time and bought another 106 in case I needed parts. Needless to say time passed and I've been too busy to get to either one.

Dad just turned 81 a few weeks ago and I came to the conclusion I'm not going to be able to get them done. I found another one that runs 2 weeks ago so I bought it for a head start. The joy on my dad's face was priceless and I have to get this thing done, the other 2 will have to find new homes. Lol. Sorry for the long post but it means a lot to me to see him mow with this machine !!

Back