• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH dealer from years back

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A local farm friend had an auctioneer do an online auction that worked out very well. He spent a great deal of time analyzing each piece of equipment so buyers knew what they were getting.Again how much time/cost do you want to invest?Certainly this forum would expose you to many potential buyers .The thing about auctions you have to disconnect your emotions! I do numbers a lot .If you have 22 machines and just 3 people came to see each one that's 66 phone calls/appointments ,etc.. and "tire kickers" are everywhere....Shipping heavy parts is economically challenging....I'll shut up now....

I am not completely sold on the idea of an auctioneer fearing they may just want to move equipment. I appreciate the input.
I caught a flu bug late last week and am now just feeling better.

Hello BWilkins it has been 4 years and the tractors have not moved, sold a few parts along the way. If you are interested I could give you a showing. I ran through and made a list of tractors; International 800, 104, 123 (3), 149, 70 (2), Cub Cadet International (2), 122 body only, 100, 106, 129 and Farmall Cub (2).

Hello BWilkins it has been 4 years and the tractors have not moved, sold a few parts along the way. If you are interested I could give you a showing. I ran through and made a list of tractors; International 800, 104, 123 (3), 149, 70 (2), Cub Cadet International (2), 122 body only, 100, 106, 129 and Farmall

Hello BWilkins it has been 4 years and the tractors have not moved, sold a few parts along the way. If you are interested I could give you a showing. I ran through and made a list of tractors; International 800, 104, 123 (3), 149, 70 (2), Cub Cadet International (2), 122 body only, 100, 106, 129 and Farmall Cub (2).
What is the condition of the 149? I have a 126 I am working on now.

I have pictures but I must be technically challenged to get them loaded. It is very clean for the age (no rust) and would be easy to work on. The mower deck is attached and a hood nearby that I think belongs. I can send pictures if you contact me by cell. My phone/text is 248-417-2604. Plenty of parts loose decks, blades and snowblower attachments if interested. The farm if you want to see is only a few miles off US 23 (exit#6), I will be there tomorrow.

After a lot of help from wife I was able to get pictures. I believe the hood with the lights goes to the 129, I also sent pictures of blades blowers and mower decks. There are lots of spare parts.

Attachments

• tempImagenbbqtu.png
    tempImagenbbqtu.png
    16.4 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageVW76zw.png
    tempImageVW76zw.png
    16.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage1HAj95.png
    tempImage1HAj95.png
    14 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageW94nG9.png
    tempImageW94nG9.png
    14.9 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageXKPOZo.png
    tempImageXKPOZo.png
    15.9 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageG77gLT.png
    tempImageG77gLT.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagegs1wvg.png
    tempImagegs1wvg.png
    15.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello Dale,
I was hoping someone might be close. I could use some advice on how to find homes for these tractors. I would be happy to invite you up for a day to see them all. As you can see all parked in on each other. Hard to get great pictures.
I live 20 mins from you as well!

The different horsepower models in the wide frames have a different color stripe.

The 86 has a gold-ish stripe,
The 108/9 has a green stripe.
128/9 has a red stripe
149/169 has a blue stripe

I think this is correct for the lower HP models… the 1x8/9 is the only series they used this system… the earlier and later all have the same decals across the board, except for the model number. One other exception I can think is the decal for the model number on the 123 had what looked like a crown across the top of the numbers, which is where is said hydrostatic, All the hydros had some indication it is a hydro on the decals, except in the 82 series.

Latest posts

Back