• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Cub Cadet 125 Demonstrator??

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Hook

displayname
TheliftedIDI
I am currently working on preparing to paint my Cub Cadet 125, but before I paint I want to make sure it has been repainted the wrong color(pictures enclosed). It was a white grill casting and a white dash tower. I figured that this was wrong and someone had repainted it but I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a demonstrator or something. Thanks for any help.

Also looking for a place that sells a full decal kit including headlight panel decal, warning labels, etc. I’ve heard Maple Hunter Decals is good, is that correct?

Attachments

• 3FF04302-BB72-45A0-9BC9-D6AA15CA523B.png
    3FF04302-BB72-45A0-9BC9-D6AA15CA523B.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 5099BD95-8AFC-4056-B3D1-38E491B97865.jpeg
    5099BD95-8AFC-4056-B3D1-38E491B97865.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
I am currently working on preparing to paint my Cub Cadet 125, but before I paint I want to make sure it has been repainted the wrong color(pictures enclosed). It was a white grill casting and a white dash tower. I figured that this was wrong and someone had repainted it but I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a demonstrator or something. Thanks for any help.

Also looking for a place that sells a full decal kit including headlight panel decal, warning labels, etc. I’ve heard Maple Hunter Decals is good, is that correct?
Really doubt it was a demonstrator. The white and the decal look newer than the rest of the tractor.

No such thing as a demonstrator for these. That tractor has been at least partially repainted- the hood decals are on backwards.

The hood, fiberglass dash, and front wheels are white. The rest of the tractor itself is yellow.

Yes on Maple Hunter, really excellent customer service. I was careless with a hood decal, they took care of it. From what I've seen there were three yellows but just one off-white. See Digger with your s/n. The hood needs work, the frame may just need a good cleaning.
Cheers, Jack

3 shades of white during IH production, and one shade of yellow.

If you get Irongard white from an IH dealer, it will be the 935 white that was used last. If you want the other colors, you will have to have auto paint tinted with the numbers here:

http://cubfaq.com/paint.html

3 shades of white during IH production, and one shade of yellow.

If you get Irongard white from an IH dealer, it will be the 935 white that was used last. If you want the other colors, you will have to have auto paint tinted with the numbers here:

http://cubfaq.com/paint.html
Well Matt, there was a second yellow noted as 483B for a limited number of serial numbers, but no one seems to have researched exactly what it was and no cross referencing numbers show up. It's on the paint chart you linked. Probably had some more active lead ingredient to help it stick since no primer was used. Often wondered about not using primer. Some of the old units still really look good out there.

Latest posts

Back