• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 07, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate'
The Dupont # of paint you used wouldn't be 97966 would it?

Rick G--I will have to check. i don't think I even have a number. I gave an old painted piece to th eold body shop I used to work at, and they had the piece scanned and then once the pice is scanned, the computer gives them a formula that is "suppose" to match the color, but instead of a single stage color, it is a base coat clear coat formula. but i will check.

Otherwise NAPA makes almost all machinery paint this way as well. When I was first looking at the paint, they showed me the NAPA book and the have evey color for all of the different shades of IH red to all the whites, and every other of eupipment color possible. They have converted all those colors as well. I just went with the other method because I left it up to them to take care of. i just told them i wanted that type of pain, and I wanted to to look nice. but i will check.

Hi
Guys its been a while since I have posted anything here its nice to be back !! I have noticed on
ebay 24hp honda conversion engines for the 982 Super cub. Has anyone tried one of these conversions for the Old onan 19.9 if so how do they work , fit , sound and perform in the 982

David,

I can't find one of those tachs on ebay - what are you putting in the search string?

Craig E:

You could try & locate one of these:

44061.jpg

Ahhh, found them - the little hand-held jobs. No. 757. Very neat.

Roland - How well do these little buggers work? It would be fun to get both and compare. Are these things pretty accurate?

Craig:

I personally have no experience with the Vibratach. Maybe Charlie will chime in. Seems I recall he has one.

happy.gif

Latest posts

Back