• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 10, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Came out to my shop for the Day and we are getting freezing rain. I`am hoping for some snow for Xmas ;but it don`t look good. rebuilding a carb for the 123 .
old.gif

Ground is bare in Rockford also,

Art,,, nice blowing, now I want to fire up the QA36

The snow plow still has not plowed the roads around here so I'm staying home until they do. Here's some photos I took last night during the snow removal. Sorry no action shots. I tried using the flash but the falling snow reflected too much. These 3 were all taken within about one minute of each other.

250148.jpg

250149.jpg

250150.jpg

Here's a few I took this morning.

250152.jpg

250153.jpg

The Cub Den.

250154.jpg

Firewood piles.

250155.jpg

Driveway out to road.

250156.jpg

Entry deck.

250157.jpg

Denny

facepalm.gif

Look what I found cleaning up my shop; well moving stuff around
bash.gif

250161.jpg

250162.jpg

It is 4.75" , just about an " larger . It would make the pump turn faster >?
1a_scratchhead.gif

kraig; if I lived close I would come over and help blowing snow with my 1512 and 450 . I need a cozy cab and then I would just stop for fuel lol.

Don, I wish you would have been here to help. I topped off the tank 2 times last night. That Killer Kohler is thirsty when it's working hard and oh my was it working hard last night.

Thanks to Xtreme Motorworks I can lift the snowblower high enough to load into my trailer:
250169.jpg

250175.jpg

This is perfect! now it lifts nearly 9 inches off the ground and clears the ramps..

With all the recent discussions on Cub lighting, I thought this oldie repost may be of interest. It is a back-up light that I made for my 1250 years ago that really proves useful for night-time snow removal jobs, especially if you don't have good lighting of your driveway. It bolts on the frame using the implement spring bracket holes. Mine is still equipped with the original headlight bulb. Wiring is attached to the lighting circuit such that it is switched on with the headlights. Thus, it is more appropriately named a "rear utility worklight". The light and rubber enclosure were purchased from Northern.

250202.jpg

250203.jpg

250204.jpg

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

cubwinker.gif
You have patience (not) LoL. He got it done.I`am some happy we have people like Aaron to keep making great helper mods for our Cubs
thumbsup_old.gif

WES, JEFF - As late as 5 AM yesterday we were supposed to get less than an inch which would have melted off as fast as it fell. Then about 6 AM they realized the storm track was farther south and they said 3 to 5 inches.

I've already spent more time pushing snow this winter than I did ALL of last winter. It can warm up now!

Actually we need the moisture, we're still over eight inches short for the year. The ag news papers are all talking about how this year's drought will effect next years crops. Lets see eight inches of water is about EIGHTY inches of snow.... Let's hope for some rain and above freezing temps.

I am looking for a rebuild kit for my starter on my 982. The only number i can get off of it are "American Bosch 2030923m030sm". I can't find anything to cross reference on any sites. Any suggestions?

Don T
a larger driven pulley will make whatever it's attached to turn slower...

Darryl,
I might have to make one of those "adapters"
thumbsup.gif
If I had more $$ than time, I'd call up the sponsors and order one right quick.... Besides, I'd like Aaaron's snowblower wings instead...

Picked this up the same time I got the 1450. Looks like I need a sleeve hitch adapter, anything else?
Does anyone know if this is a good grader? It looks heavy duty.

250208.jpg

Norm Bartee
OR that would work on a cat O with Aarons adapter.
I have an estate blade . it does need some weight on it to cut the soil down to where I`am getting done what I need done .I know that a 125 will pull me at 230 lbs and drag a bunch of ground.

Kirk Engines inc got an order for two point savers . I just have to try them out. I think they would help with setting the timming . and that would be a plus !

Thanks for the info, Don. I need to keep a lookout for a good sleeve hitch adapter.

The 125 would move some soil with me standing on the blade hauled with Jim S 125 .It did do well on its own and it is 6 ft wide . here I`am running his 125 enjoying a nice running 125
1AA_dance2.gif

250227.jpg

Hope this picture does not scare all the young-ins LoL.

Latest posts

Back