• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Tractor For Sale (SOLD) 1963 100 & 1972 1650, please save them!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksabatini

displayname
Ken Sabatini
It saddens me to say I’m giving up my two Cubs.

1963 Model 100: runs, new OEM Kholer engine in 1995. May need carb cleaning but it runs. Needs front tire tubes. Comes with mower deck and Snow-Thrower. (Will not separate, all components must go with it.)

1972 Model 1650: ran but throttle butterfly screw got sucked into intake and stuck valve open, needs head removed and probably valve and seat redone. Otherwise hydraulics (transmission & forward lift) work perfectly. Comes with snow blade installed and tire chains. Windshield wiper works fine. I rebuilt engine mounts and repainted entire tractor in somewhere around 2015. Only used for plowing snow.

I can’t work on these due to health issues. It’s killing me to watch them go to pasture.

These have both been parked covered but outside for about 5 years as I hurt my back and it’s been a downhill spiral since.
I simply can’t watch them degrade any further.

soooo…..I want them to have a good home.

Here’s my UNBELIEVABLE offer:
$500.00 for both including all accessories.
$250.00 ea. if purchased individually.

or Name a honest/reasonable price and they are yours.

I will separate the 100 from the 1650 but each comes with their assigned attachments, no exceptions!

I will deliver anywhere in CT, RI, S. Mass..
email me @ “[email protected]
call me @: eight six zero 460 five seven one three
[leave a message and I will call you back. I do not answer ‘unknown callers’ anymore]

Attachments

• B078E39D-E400-4A75-ACDD-F3167B98EF64.jpeg
    B078E39D-E400-4A75-ACDD-F3167B98EF64.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 6D97EF30-7965-46DB-90B2-5FCDCC0D881D.jpeg
    6D97EF30-7965-46DB-90B2-5FCDCC0D881D.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
WOW!! What timing!
I need to get some sleep tight now but when I wake up we need to talk!!
I will be in Massachusetts the week of the 23rd of July.
Give me a ring ASAP. I’ve got two locals interested in the 100 by way of a separate add. I’ll work with you if you want both but at this point it’s a race for the 100. :) If I have a secured deposit I’ll gladly hold them both but we can discuss it.
Ken

We called you, no response, I can give you the asking price for the 100.

Last edited:
Give me a ring ASAP. I’ve got two locals interested in the 100 by way of a separate add. I’ll work with you if you want both but at this point it’s a race for the 100. :) If I have a secured deposit I’ll gladly hold them both but we can discuss it.
Ken
Thank you Ron, looking forward to seeing you in the coming weekend.

Latest posts

Back