• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Tractor For Sale For Sale one Lot Deal

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim David

I have decided to sell my collection of Cadets due to I will probally never get to them due to health and time! I have a 1650 engine was a fresh rebuild with like no hours on it other than being started it has the dual hydraulic valves that have the ports out front I bought the complete setup used to put that back on the tractor still in the box I bought it. I have 129 engine crank seals need replaced from sitting was rebuilt at one time according to previous owner. I have a 102 that had a new crate motor in the 80' smay need a freshen up. I have a rottotiller, I have the add on pump for narrow frames. I have a creeper drive. I have a rear end standard drive ,I have a rear end for hydrostat also extra hydro pumps. I have a 1/2 dozen starter drives some work others would need rebuilt. I have at least 2 hydraulic cylinders and valves for wide frame plus one hydro pump set up for hydraulics. I have 2 of the original taillights and a 1/2 dozen of the replacement lenses that were remade for them. I have 2 sleave hitch setups I think thats what the were called. I have a brinly plow like new other than it did sit outside and small disk set. I have a various manuals on Kohler and cub with some extra parts for the engine. I have extra carbs couple carb kits mower decks various sizes 2 snow blades for narrow frame and one in parts for wide frame various misc parts for kohler engines and a almost complete tractor Cub 106 for parts.Also have the WindBreaker Cab with steel roof and side curtains! I'm asking $2500 for everything ! I am located in Mercer, Pa.16137 contact me by email jimdavid337@ gmail and we can go from there Thanks, Jim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back