• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Brinly Sleeve Hitch Dump Cart BB-110 (parts/plans)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolkp

Hello, I found this post from member "mbounds" from 11-10-2010 on a Brinly Sleeve Hitch dump cart BB-110.

1685981892827.png

My son and I are going to attempt to make one out of an old wheel barrow. --- So was wondering if anyone had any information on the hitch parts (possibly a picture or PDF file of the parts). I found the below for a direct mount, so it gives us a place to start for making some of it, but the sleeve hitch part is of course different. If there is already a post on this please let me know. Thanks.

(also attached PDF of the one file I found)

1685982160897.png

Attachments

• brinly-model-bb-110-dump-cart-for-bolens-tractor.pdf
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 0
Sadly Myron passed away April 1st, 2017.

Here are some photos that Oscar H. Will III posted back in 2005:

31261.jpg

31262.jpg

31263.jpg

31264.jpg

This last photo shows how the plate mounts to the dump pan.

31255.jpg

Latest posts

Back