• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Is this the incorrect motor mounting plate

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RealJeep

Something tells me this is not the correct motor mounting plate for the 14 HP Kohler on a 1250 Hydro.

Attachments

• trac4.jpg
    trac4.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 1
Looks like someone added a plate between cradle rails.
Take that plate off and it will be correct.
The K301 and the K321 had deep sump oil pans that drop right behind the axle
take that plate off, mount the halves with the mounts onto your pan and set it in the engine bay.
And you will see what the deal is.

1727123750222.png

Thanks! Someone put in a newer Vanguard engine and I got it as a basket case. I was wanting to restore it to original but it's proving to be very difficult because so many things have been modified.

I have no idea why he put that engine in there, it didn't fit at all and he really butchered some things up. I may have to get rid of everything and find a new project.

Attachments

• trac1.jpg
    trac1.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 0
  • trac2.jpg
    trac2.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 0
  • trac3.jpg
    trac3.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 0
Back