• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through September 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcarl

displayname
Bruce Carl
I'm looking for pto parts for a 122. I ned the pto clutch rods, turnbuckle, handle, spacer, spring, and latch. Parts 1 - 7 in the parts diagram.

Bruce

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_pdf.gif
122 pto
122 pto parts.pdf (26.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Bruce, I think I have those parts, at least most of them. I'll have a look tonight in my parts stash. I might not have part #5 as I believe the 1x4/5 series did not use it. Also part #7 is spot welded to the pedestal on the 1x4/5 series, (but that is easy to get off with a cold chisel, BTDT), the holes are still in the part however. The parts do interchange between the 1x2/3 and 1x4/5 series.

I am looking for a yellow super frame . Would like it to still have the dual brake peddles,and tunnel cover. Also looking for a 54 inch snow plow,dont need the hydrualics ,just the plow
Dont want to spend alot, this is for a project.
I live near erie PA , will travel 100-150 miles if price is right.

thanks joe

Kraig,

I could get by with swapping some parts from my 70 to the 122. The 70 has a loader on it so I don't need the pto release mechanism. But I will still need the handle (#4), as the 70 handle is different than the 122 due to the offset in the pedestal.

Thanks!

Bruce

Bruce I Should have all those. I'm at fire house till tomorrow morning. I'm parting out a 122

Bruce, I do have all the parts except the spring. I sent an email with more detail.

Would anyone like to trade some narrow frame parts for some 782 parts?I would like to have a creeper,3pt hitch,spring assist and headlight panel for a 100 I have some 782 cub cadet parts that I need to move.

JOE D

Did the 782 have dual hydro, if so do you have the valve, controls,and front hoses ?

thanks joe

Looking for a hydraulic valve mounting bracket for a CC 169. email if you have one or know of someone who might.

Lookin for some parts for my 982. Looking for a front grill shell in good shape with no breaks, welds, and all headlight tabs in place. Also lookin for a lower metal grill in good shape without breaks and with tabs in place. TIA. Email me with what ya have.
Later, Josh

I am looking for a set of front tires and rims for a CC 129 WF. I would like the wider ones if possible. To bad i sold a set day before i found this 129.
bash.gif

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Looking for a steering wheel cap for a spirit of 76 cadet. IH part number 55152C1

Hi,
I am looking for a deck cradle for a 106 PLEASE! Also, interested in a plow, wheel wights, and chains!

Located near Washington DC...

THANKS!

Need at least one"non-leaking check"valve for my 149. Will take two if the price is right.Never hurts to have a spare.
Price plus shipping to 36301.
Thanks to all!

WANTED: CREEPER BOX AND SUPER STEER PARTS
I'm looking for a creeper box and super steer front axle conversion parts to install on a 126. I'm willing to buy outright or I have a 124 to trade. Thanks, Jerry.

Looking for a 42 " blade w/subframe for a 782 possible pickup next week in Montross Mn at the Fall Harvestor plow day

Latest posts

Back