• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through September 06, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschweizer

displayname
Travis Schweizer
Anybody know where there is a 54" Haban blade for a super???

Also, my aunt is looking for a good deal on a pull type camper like the deal Bob got me. Around 20 ft, nothing fancy. If anyone has any leads, let me know.

Looking for a seat for my 60....
Low on funds, so I'm not looking for a NFO seat here, just some place to rest my weary bones...

Just wanted to pass along that I may be going down to the quad-cities area sometime this next weekend with a partially empty trailer in both directions if anyone needs anything hauled to/from the Twin Cities (MN)/Quad-Cites (IA) area.

Also, if anybody has a way to get a Cub from Louisville, KY to the quad-cities (IA) area by this weekend, let me know!

Looking for a dash decal for a 73, doesn't have to be NOS, just don't want to pick up a decal set if I'm only going to use the dash decal.

Looking for a complete used Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adaptor with lift straps. Prefer the later U-shaped style rather than the older Y-shape.
19657.jpg

Please email with a price.

I got a buddy (the local IH guy) that is looking for a rear axle for one of the little 1720 style mowers. Just thought maybe someone knew where there might be one with a bad hydro
lol.gif

Looking for a decent priced Wideframe Sleeve hitch.
19838.jpg

Also, I've found one sleeve hitch adaptor as listed below, but I guess I'm going to need another one if anybody has one...

Looking for a nice 982 steering wheel and center cap. Haven't checked to see if they're available new, so if they are and someone can get me a deal, email me at [email protected]

Looking for a starter for a large flywheel Kohler, doesn't have to be perfect, doesn't need a pinion but should be complete other than that with good magnets.

Anybody got one 147 style headlight ring they don't need?

Email [email protected]

(Message edited by mgonitzke on July 08, 2004)

Anybody got an 82 series grill housing with all the headlight tabs remaining?

Looking for the triangle "IH" steering wheel center cap off a late model quiet line or 82 series.

Looking for one front rim for a 982 or Super.Got a wobbler bent center.

Does anybody have a rear axle for one of those little junker lawn tractors around? 1020,1220,1320,1420,1430,1720, or 1730? I know there's a bunch that got junked.

Travis,

Maybe, not the whole transaxle, but just the axle itself right???? Call me about it some time, Big Steve might have one.

Looking for a 15/17 gearset (cluster & two bottom gears) and the lower bearing housing for a gear-drive transmission (the machined steel piece, not the punched sheetmetal retainer)

Have cash, will be at Little G, contact me ahead of time. [email protected]

Looks like the cluster gears are handled.

Still looking for the lower bearing housing.

THANKS!

looking for a brinly sleeve hitch adapter.email me with a price, shipping would be to campbellsport Wi. 53010

Latest posts

Back