• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 09, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen,
PD13
44115.jpg

+
44116.jpg

BE THERE!
I'll show ya what a slush box can do!
bottom.gif

Friday: Periods of snow. High near 35. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Looks like it's gonna miss me though! Grrrrrrr
44118.jpg

Kraig,
So what happened between 09:44 am and 08:33 pm? You went from no enthusiasm to gung-ho. Did the snow fairy sprinkle some flakes on you? Or are you just trying to keep up with Charlie?

Terry B.
Unlike me, Kraig has a real job and gets busy sometimes, and very rarely post after 5 unless he gets called back into work.
biggrin.gif

Glen: Your profile says you own a 'Yellow and White 782'...........

And your profile also says you own a 1000..a 10hp if it is still 'stock'

I have a 1450...and since I am 'losing 4hp through the hydro'..that should make us about even.... Hopefully someday I'll get to meet you at a PD, and we can see who has the tougher tractor. BTW, I pull a 12" Brinly with that 'whiner'...I take it you pull a 12" plow with your 10hp gear drive?
angel.gif

The 1450 pulls it so easy, that I had my son plow the garden (so I could take pictures)...at the time he was 12 years old.
44122.jpg

44123.jpg

Hydro vs. Gear Drive....Hmmmm... Well, I don't have to stop to change speeds, I can change directions faster (F to R), a hydro is easier to manuver in tight areas, no need for an 'add on' set up to have hydro lift (it was standard on the 1450), hydros don't need an expensive creeper gear set up to be able to go slow at full RPMs (tilling, snow throwing).....

Glen,

Yup, I was grindin' at PD12......but PD13 may require some hard chargin' 782 action with the big plow...just to give Charlie something to follow with those nice new tries (the 26"ers sit closer to level in the deep and wide 12" furrows).

But...the 582 is impressive enough that it won't be going away any time soon!!! In fact, with Chris E. on my 582 in 2nd gear and Steven III and I on his 782 it was all I could do to hang with the 582 while pulling up the hill on the west end of the field......Bubba's exact words were "I gotta find me one of them"..
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charlie,

I changed my sig line....

Latest posts

Back