• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 09, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had in mind something like an old hot-air furnace blower hooked to the PTO or that train of thought. (ya, I know, the train dont stop here no more)

Can anyone tell me the difference between a wf and nf Brinley sleeve hitch adapter?I have two and they are both Brinleys but they are made slightly different.
confused.gif
David C.,Thanks,I'm good!Have fun! Bob.

Charlie,
it looks to me like you gots to many cubs there, maybe you drop off a couple of them at my place.
thumbsup.gif

Bobby B.
The Brinly sleeve hitch adapters will fit both wide frame and narrow tractors.
44086.jpg

44087.jpg

44088.jpg

Lonny,
You know where I live!
biggrin.gif

Is that a 169 with that fancy chrome air cleaner in the shed/garage i see there Charlie??? if so, you're lucky...

Charlie, what cubs/attachments don't you have???
I may have a K341 in line to make the 169ification process on my 149 complete... nothing's final though...

Good Lord Stan, what kind of monster did you create? It looks like one helluva snow pusher though. The engines disappeared off the list quickly, wonder what happened to them all?

Have original fenders that have an extra row of holes that need to be welded up. Looking for the distance between the hole for the stabilizer rod and the center hole for the platform.
Thanks in advance...Joe

Have seen this around the shows here in Northern Baltimore County. Its a 6 engine Cub Cadet, powered by 6 3/4 hp Maytag engines.

44097.jpg

Glen,
Beats me, I'm always lookin for something new though, LOL
Here's the first 169 right after I got it home,
44099.jpg

After a little messin with it,
44100.jpg

I'm going to do a complete re-paint as I decided to go with Imron.

I got the itch to add a red tractor back into the herd. Gotta be a gear drive though. I just cannot understand why someone would want to waste 3 or 4 horsepower turning a hydro pump. And the whine! OH MY GAWD! Could someone please splain to me the value of a hydro?

He could have at least painted it yellow! I actually saw the guy enter it into one of the pulls, but it didn't get very far. This was at a show in nearby Boring, MD, about 1/4 mile from my house. This is more like it, some serious pullers at the same show!

44109.jpg

44110.jpg

I decided to quit procrastinating so tonight I removed the mower deck, changed the engine oil and mounted up the QA42. Tomorrow I'll get the windbreaker cab mounted and install the tire chains. Bring on the snow!!!
happy.gif

Kraig,
What the heck!
What are you doin on here this late!
You workin late?
Yea, you heard they changed the forcast to 4 to 8" didn't ya, LOL

Bruce, great pics. See what I mean. Gear drives, diggin in the dirt, pullin on the sled, flyin down the track and scaring the children. No whiners there baby. Never catch me on one. Even Steve B. was grinding along at Plow Day. Here hydrohydrohydro.

Well its raining here in NW Wis. now, hope it turns to snow soon, I'd like to see a fresh 6 inches on the ground in the morning.
Would give me an reason to fire up one of my cubs other than just to burn up the gas in the tank as my wife puts it.

Latest posts

Back