• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through May 18, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, I meant to do this one too.
18919.jpg

John R -- PAINT THAT SUCKER !! Hurts my eyes !
Like I said before I've got a 127 worker no thing of beauty but it's all complete so if ya need pics to go by give me a shout. (but it does have my 122 deck hanger as the 127 hanger didn't fit the 122 deck I put on it)

Hey guys ---- wonder why ?? I didn't get a deck with the 127 , it had been stolen before the guy I got it from got it.

I'm blistered / burnt / still burning ! but I caught a boat load of fish today despite the thunder storms !

Kraig -- I don't have my de-horn tool any more but I think I could still cut the horns off that light bar fer ya
happy.gif

David Burnham,
Where in Central Illinois are you from? Ever lived in Virginia?

Hello gentlmen thought i would give an update & try to post a pic or 2.My 109 is running & performing its daily chores with great enthusiam so far I haven't been able to find any attatchments so I decided to make some. Picked up a very old trailer from an old cattle farm man it was in rough shape but now she's a bute!I also found for $25 another gem a 1957 single wheel trailer which I thought would be cool on the cub but once I got it home it was a natural hook up on my 61 scout 80. a boat trailer came with the single wheel but after seeing a pic on here from the keeper of what appeared to me to be a Scout & a cub loading on to a trailer I decided to make a flat deck for my cub to go behind the Scout to duplicate the pic I saw.Sorry for rambling,Pics to folow I hope. Don

single wheels make good wheel barrows .. I guess you mean single axle with two wheels ??

Kraig -- who's "Killer Bee" did Digger post ? I know he can't paint that good and color cordinate that well
happy.gif

Matt -- did you try Dave's "quick start" method yet ?

Ken oh no Its a sigle wheel alright,swivels 360 deg & mounts in 2 spots.now I'm have trouble posting a pic new camera, computer but old brain!!
your_image.gif

Ken oh no Its a sigle wheel alright,swivels 360 deg & mounts in 2 spots.now I'm have trouble posting a pic new camera, computer but old brain!!
your_image.gif

Don check your email @ your profile address (sorry Bryan!)

I've seen pics of single wheel trailers but never in person.

John R.
Very intrerrresting!
happy.gif
beerchug.gif
Wife's not home yet!
happy.gif

Kweaver
Full Name: KENtuckyKEN... Keep posting Ken! You're a riot I THINK!

dIGGER, tHAT kILLER kOHLER LOOKS gREAT! a WORK OF aRT

Oh Man, KENtucky!!!! Next thing you know you'll be asking me to get a hair cut, stop wearing my overalls and playing in a bluegrass band!!! I'll try to clean it up alittle.
:-}. Meanwhile...
Digger, that is a bute! Any last words of wisdom before I rebuild the Tecumsah 12??

John R -- aparently you've not seen a pic of me ... BUT it's AC/DC , yep you'd better stop the bluegrass ! by the way , Kentucky is the Bluegrass State ! (except in my little 2.14 acres of the state!)
Rebuild a WHAT ???? Mercy !

I'm not going to say anything about the 7k icon ... not a word ... nothing ... didn't see a thing ...

Kraig, it is not in anything yet. Your diagram will help wire the key switch etc. It will not end up in a cub. Thanks

Bruce, I am about 35 miles SW of Peoria. Lived here most of my life. Been through there but never lived there.

Engine up and running just fine. bad connector on wire.

Sorry Kentuck, figured you for a fan. Sorry for putting you in that box.
Rebuild the "Kohler". Kohler. Man. Time for me to go home.

(Message edited by jshafer on May 19, 2004)

I have a painfully basic question that I can't eem to find the answer to in the service manual. Either I'm blind or it's not in there. What wt gear oil do I use in my 124 transaxle? I'm guessing I fill it to the hole on the back plate.

<u>HYTRAN</u> From your local IH / Case dealer or a sponsor such as CCS. Now you don't have to try to remember numbers
happy.gif

ok finaly had another min to try & post pic so you can see its a single wheel it looks strange going around a corner but the cub is my prize I saved from the crusher

Matt, THe Generator that you have looks like the engine part of a 7.2/5.0 Diesal powered Gen. They had a 2 Cyl onan air cooled Diesal engine in them. They cranked out 120/240 single phase and 120/208 3 phase electric. All together it weighs about 900lbs. Sorry I cannot remember the hourse power. I only saw them sparingly while in the Marine Corps. Most were being phased out. Oh, and I was an Infantryman, not a comm weenie.

Back