• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis hit it on the head... Copper or I have used a ceramic tile. It has to be solid ceramic though, not just glazed.

Don, I wish I had 1/2 the ambition that you do... I'd be a lot further along on the 149....(3 years and counting). I have pics from painting, which i should post...

Nick "H",
One thing about this site as opposed to the "auction site" is that the people here know how to put a diesel in a Cub Cadet, not slap a bunch of s--t together and call it something.

I am getting closer to getting it done. 14 more days until the show. Still got to detail the engine along with a few other things. One thing is for sure, the other tractor is going to wait a little. It just seems to never end.

114590.jpg

114591.jpg

can someone post a pics of a grote tail light for a 70/100?
(Bhoyt) i think your pulling off the fastest resto ever!
greenthumb.gif

Scott Dennis its you guys that make this site GREAT. Thanks i will take the tower to my welder friend and ask him to repair it with the proper method. I have been putting this rebuild off all winter but now i`ll finish it. I have worked at a fiber glass plant for 22 yrs in the stock and cutting area for all plant projects. So i can repair this dash as good as new!I`am no welder even though i have the equipment to do it. I would much rather have a friend over and let him at the Cubs LOL. I do enjoy Cub Time. Later Don T
old.gif

Tom, I wasn't bragging about the 70 with the diesel in it. Personally, I think it looks like crap.
Anyway, Kraig, do you have any pics of an Original with a sleeve hitch on it? The more pics the better. Thanks, Nick

Brennan Hoyt (Bhoyt) my son i got 2 of them decks here to do and if you guys keep lifting the bar up i`ll be some time catching up to you all.

Nice job on that O deck.

Send it this way and save me a pile of work. you passed this test lol
old.gif

BRENNAN H.- wow,super job thus far on the IH cubcadet original! nice to see! my 72 is comming along as well.

Kraig, do you have any pics of where the long bar hooks up to the lift handle of an "O". Thanks, Nick

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Can anyone tell me the width and thickness of either of the lift arms in these pictures? #4 in the first picture. #3 in the second picture.

Thanks,

Rob

Latest posts

Back