• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMC / GM Alpine White is also the same as Whimbldon White (at least it was when I crossed the color of my old Gremlin....)

Craig-
yes, NAPA carries that <strike>incorrect</strike> Wimbledon White in spray cans.

Charlie-
You'll see nothing but <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> WHITE or crusty-rusty Brinly implements behind my tractors, so THERE!
biggrin.gif

Man..."Every time I try to get out...They drag me back in"....
Got a call from a Good friend today and he was finally ready to part with this little guy.....
83079.jpg

83080.jpg

Dale I can't believe you don't have one of these already.....
bouncy.gif

I had one before and was stupid and sold it AND the blade for it as well...
bottom.gif

I just don't think I could part with this one.....

Steve - Shopping cart mowers and Gremlins ... ya go for the underdog don't ya
rofl.gif

Charlie - Ya run my credit card yet ??????

I want to eventually make a drag behind mower fer the cub. Any ideas? I have a few, but they're a little off topic, sos I'll leave it at that.

Glen,

Tie a rope around your neighbors green lawn mower and drag it behing your cub.
I hear tell that is the best way to use a green lawn mover
cwm.gif

Glen, did you see the post a few days back where Kraig posted pictures of someone who took decks and put engines on them and pulled them behind their Cub??

Latest posts

Back