• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's Aaron Schmidt's 1650 and yes, it's a license plate light.

Thank You for the help with front wheels on my 44" deck.
What size should the rear wheels of the mower deck be 6" or 7". I want to replace all the wheels and bolt so they are all the same.

Charlie:
When do you plan to post measurements?
drool.gif

I made a special "T" shaped dolly to put the QA36 on. Usually I have a battle with moving and the weight of the QA36 when installing or removing it. The dolly made removing it easier, once I disconnected everything and removed the bolts, I slid the dolly and QA36 away from the 105 until the QA frame hit the slant grill and then jacked up the front of the 105 until the QA frame could be slid out underneath it. Then rolled it away. I think that reversing the procedure should work too!
82684.jpg

82685.jpg

Edwin, great idea! I'd consider making one of those but the shed that I store my QA42 in has a gravel floor!
bash.gif

charlie,

Is that your tractor with the 3 pt? If so I think someone may have stolen your pic and claimed your hitch.

NO, its mine - I was just showing charlie what I built to go with my other 3 points and he was putting them up for me. Now I have a 782D, 982 and 1650 with a 3 point and all 3 with dual hydraulics.

Latest posts

Back