• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 14, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wyatt, I love your camoflage..

Donald H.
There sure is.
82632.jpg

Donald Harms,

You could also make some pretty cheap like I did last year.

I had some extra 2"x4"x3/16" rectangle tubing I procured for Jeep project that never came around.

Took a look at some 44C deck photos and figured about how big I needed to make the brackets. I used my 4" angle grinder with cutter wheels to cut out the brackets.

82639.jpg

Then ground off the old skid runners
82640.jpg

Welded on the new ones
82641.jpg

Painted them up nice
82642.jpg

And bolted on the wheels
82643.jpg

They work great! The only thing is that I didn't have enough metal to have different level holes to mount the wheels, but they are set pretty much the level as the original runners where at. I bought the heavier and more smooth Husqvarna wheels for them.

SCOTT - Having lived in the Moline area for 35 yrs I HAVE to love the message. Remember.....I worked for "The GOOD Guys in RED hats!"
ihrotate.gif

Has anyone ever come across a schematic for a voltage regulator?

I just got in from about 2 hours seat time mowing the dead grass & some green. I usually mow real low the first time, about 1/2 inch. Uncovered the 127 from it winter sleep, and about half dozen turns, it fired right up. Took it to the garage, put gas in, raised the deck wheels, and went to mowing. The hydro sure is nice as you can just creep along. How about that, snow last week & mowing this week. Windy today & that sure spread the clippings, didn't have to gather them up. On that greenie stuff, "Nothing runs like a &!##%!" "Or smells like a John".

Terry,
Thanks

That is what I am looking for. I am hoping for a manufacurer drawing with specs on it. Also looking for the one with the load terminal.

Tom S....If you didn't already...do a Google search on 'delco voltage regulators'. you may find spec sheets somewhere in all that stuff.

A little update on the Wide Frame Cat.0, all painted up and pretty.
Yea it's the wrong color yellow, but you get the idea.
thumbsup.gif

82671.jpg

82672.jpg

Charlie,

That lift is sweet! I can't wait to see it in a narrow frame version. Wish I had a hydro lift.... Hummmm Sounds.. like a future parts hunt.
bouncy.gif

Charlie, looks great, even if the yellow is off slightly!
thumbsup.gif

Charlie - Is that a license plate light mounted on the fenders above the top link?

Denny, I asked the same thing a couple days ago when he posted the photos of the unpainted version. He never answered me.
bottom.gif

Latest posts

Back