• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through April 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also rebuilt my trunnion yesterday on my loader. It never when to neutral when the brake was pressed and the hydro pointer was way out of place. I put it all back together and was shocked that I had it set up perfect .So this am I will have to put the cover on and do some work with the loader. Well I will have to get some gas first ,seems my can is empty.I also have to haul some poop for the wife`s plants , local chicken grower here has a pile of old poop and I wounder how strong that 4 year old poop will be? will it burn the plants as fast as fresh poop ? I hope Dennis F can answer this for me ,I think he hauled a few loads in his youth.
feint.gif
coffee.gif

Donald -

I think you're confused: Dennis specializes in bull$h*t, not chicken poop!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

<font color="0000ff">Still crackin' myself up!</font>

<font color="000000">

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
</font>

Okay, I'll go to work now & allow some on-topic respectability to return to the forum. (By the way, thanks again Charlie for keeping this thing going!)

Greg Lippert

Well lol I had first typed in this question ( Who would be the Poop expert) lol. And well you see what I decided to post . Charlie might know !
1a_scratchhead.gif

GREG - Actually, I'm quite experienced in BOTH bull and hog poop logistics.

Only experience I have with the chicken variety is the summer after I moved the folks a half mile to the farm they lived at 34 yrs, Dad & I gutted all the roosts out of the chicken house to convert it into Dad's shop. Then I borrowed the neighbor's spreader and had to shovel the ten yr old crap off the floor. DON's 129 loader would have made that job a LOT easier and quicker. At the time there were only two small walk-in doors, one on each end. Dad eventually put a large sliding door in about the middle of the south wall. Would have been great for loading the spreader with Don's loader.

Far as the availability of 23 deg. tires, from what I understand the supplier plans to stock them. As long as we buy them he'll keep having them made.

DON - On your "fertilizer" question, We only lightly covered large areas, acres and acres, mostly in early spring when the frost was still in the ground, or late fall, outside of the normal growing season. Best advice I can give, "Apply SPARINGLY". And preferably down wind of the house.

Dennis Frisk

Thanks for the info. I was hoping older poop would not be as strong as new poop.I think I will get a few yards and pile it in the back yard and then the wife can use it as directed. I was correct Charlie is the poop expert
BedFart.gif
Shift.gif

Charlie that scoop is cool I may need if these keep multiplying

223699.jpg

any idea how many where made and how and what model cubs did they work on?

Latest posts

Back