• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

149 deck height with hydraulic lift.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbleznyk

displayname
Mike Bleznyk
Just wanted to let the guys know that I have been able to get my 149 with 44” deck to a mowing height of 4.250”. I was able to do this by finding a shorter lift link for one side and there was enough thread on the adjustable link on the other side to level both sides to just above 4 inches. The grass looks so much better than the 3.5” I was cutting at for years because it wouldn’t lift any higher. With all the heat waves we have had this summer this really helps….

Latest posts

Back