• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

auction prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jharder

displayname
Jim Harder
Last weekend was the Kenton Ohio annual consignment auction. I did not go due to working, But a buddy sent me a list of what the cubs he saw sell and what they brought.
round fender ( model 70 i think) repainted decent tires runs $250
narrow frame (not sure of model) older repaint but decent $100
1650 ran with deck repaint and new tires $325
1450 ran with mule drive and repaint $100
123 ran older repaint but nice 25$
another narrow frame $80
and a 1200 in original paint for 225$
a ten year cub tractor with deck in good shape $50
I do not know what going on here but those prices seem soft to me. the 123 really shocked me. Could be a sign of cub collecting is a dyeing phase. Saw the saw thing in the antique tractor market years back ( think IH H,M and JD A,B) maybe its like that I don't know. Curious what you all think of these prices. Jim

Those are lowball prices, and are not truly indicative of the overall market. Location plays a part in values. Think of supply and demand. There are a lot of Cubs here in Pennsylvania, so typically prices are better than in other areas.

I do think this hobby will soften. Most young people could give two hoots about a vintage car or vintage garden tractor. They are into tech, social media, and other contemporary items. They would rather waste their money on a POS new lawn mower at home depot than buy a solid vintage machine that initially may not be the prettiest.

Latest posts

Back