• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Who's got what out there! Let's See what you have!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sssh - I'm going to see if he'll part out the sole off his left boot if he's man enough to wear a 10D that is ....

I've got 4.9¢ thanks to Pin Tool Power and a nameless somebody below my post
22893.gif

(Message edited by kweaver on November 10, 2004)
Charlie you had to take out the delete button didn't you ! Now I gotta post my forgotton pic seperately since ya can't add a pic into edit ....

(Message edited by kweaver on November 10, 2004)

I like the MTD-based Cubs.
But then, I also like John Deeres.
There's no accounting for taste....
Keith, Tri-Tractorial, Ehrecke

I'll gladly claim ownership...new 782 is a clear late CCC model with the AL trans housing, probably +/-1984.

Well heres what my MTD 3235 looked like late last spring.
22922.jpg

This was before the addition of the cat. 0 3point, snow blower and cab.

(Message edited by lbuttke on November 10, 2004)

My 2166 on a borrowed trailer coming to it's new home. It's the only way I could get a 16 horse Kohler ! If it had 12" rear wheels I'd put the 20 horse Kawasaki in it
happy.gif
Bad points : 1) the mulching blades suck without the deck on the ground - 2) it doesn't have auto start and auto reverse when it sees a boat seat falling onto the hood
sad.gif
- 3) the cup holder in the fender is to small for my coffee cup or my Pepsi bottle.
22926.jpg

My parent's have a 2072 with windbreaker cab, 54" blade with hydraulic angle, cat-0 rear hitch, 48" cat-0 tiller, a model 450 snowblower and a 44" (could be a 50"?) deck. Does this count against me or for me?

IN ADDITION TO MY 1975 1200 AND THE 582 THAT I AM TURNING INTO A "2282" I HAVE A 1995 CUB CADET 2284. MTD HAD THERE ACT TOGETHER ON THIS ONE. ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE IH CUBS!

Michael G,
Lets see some pics and since I figure your at work and do everything in all caps, How bout turnin'um off on here.
kiss.gif

Latest posts

Back