• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

not looking but 2 fell into my lap

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
A discussion led to the ownership of a 2182 and an 1862...Little did I know that the 2182 had a 3 cyl kubota engine..They have been outside for a few yrs so I thought I was buying parts and good looking tires plus both have full hyds...I got excited over the the 3 cyl so a few hrs and some luck it was running It purrs ever so nice but that allowed a serious leak to show up in hyd line..I am a bit in awe over the size of this tractor with a very heavy 62 " deck..At least now I know why their called super..I'll be asking questions and looking for a few parts for sure..

A discussion led to the ownership of a 2182 and an 1862...Little did I know that the 2182 had a 3 cyl kubota engine..They have been outside for a few yrs so I thought I was buying parts and good looking tires plus both have full hyds...I got excited over the the 3 cyl so a few hrs and some luck it was running It purrs ever so nice but that allowed a serious leak to show up in hyd line..I am a bit in awe over the size of this tractor with a very heavy 62 " deck..At least now I know why their called super..I'll be asking questions and looking for a few parts for sure..
Lucky you, a super is definitely a keeper 👍😎👍

Lucky you, a super is definitely a keeper 👍😎👍

Pac,the 2182 is coming along nicely.Half repainted,controls adjusted, new bearings coming for 60" deck(not 62).This is one awesome machine,weighs in at 1100 lbs.I've been driving it around to test everything and because it feels like quality! The kicker is I don't need a 60" deck..I've got some serious thinking to do!! Cripe, even the headlights work..

The 1862 is not as good of a story.The m18 is all there and turns over but one piston seems not to move at all..pulled head and nope it doesn't .Comparing the two they appear to be almost the same,same hyds,same dash,even hydro looks the same .Anybody know more they would care to share??

Latest posts

Back