• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

NF Rear PTO cover plate

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gloughery

IHCC Supporter
displayname
George Loughery
Found this in a garage next to a CC70 and noticed it doesn’t have the oil fill hole. Perhaps this isn’t a 70 cover plate? I was thinking I could put it on my 122 (since it hasn’t been split since the White Album). But I don’t like the looks of the 122’s lever. Waahhhhhh. So I have three choices: sell it now, do nothing and leave it in a box for my beneficiaries to sell, or install it. I have absolutely no intentions of ever using it for anything ever. Maybe it will just get in the way of the ball hitch or bust my shins or catch my clothes. But what else is a guy to do…collect stamps?
View attachment IMG_2122.jpeg

It's part of a rear PTO.
Do you have the rest of it, shaft, gears, actuating lever etc?
Incomplete unit will not be much use except for parts

1723995310910.png

Thanks all. The previous owner wanted to install it on their 70 and I’m certain he didn’t know this was wrong. All the parts are together but not useful for my NF’s. The family’s Cub has a PTO as well. I’ll go visit Ray W and see if he’ll trade. In the parts diagram above, are the parts the same for a 70 except for parts # 2, 4, and 9?

Back