• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New Member from Texas

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, My name is Tom and I am addicted to IH Cub Cadets. My first was a Cadet 60, then a 102, then a 128. I recently bought a 149 and a 1650 that I thought would be for parts, but both seem to be worth fixing, so the road goes on forever. I got a tiller with the 149 so I'm looking forward to getting it working. I also like to raise vegetables so it should be handy. Cheers PS I still have all of those aforementioned Cubs, and I forgot to mention the 100 that I have not gotten around to yet. So much fun.

Hello all, My name is Tom and I am addicted to IH Cub Cadets. My first was a Cadet 60, then a 102, then a 128. I recently bought a 149 and a 1650 that I thought would be for parts, but both seem to be worth fixing, so the road goes on forever. I got a tiller with the 149 so I'm looking forward to getting it working. I also like to raise vegetables so it should be handy. Cheers PS I still have all of those aforementioned Cubs, and I forgot to mention the 100 that I have not gotten around to yet. So much fun.
Welcome. Sounds like lots of fun ahead.

Tom, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

Texas is a big state, Tom. Where are you located? I'm in San Antonio.

Welcome Tom, I'm in the DFW area and have a 107 and 122 that I'm thinking about parting out, but I hate to ship stuff. I didn't know there was any other Cub guys in Texas.
DSCN0487.JPG

Hello, I am in Waco area, not that far from you. I have been buying any tractors that crop up here on the flea market lists just because most often what I need has to come from so far away. Everything is heavy and shipping costs are way high. I was looking for a mower deck hanger/carriage for the 1650. I do not know if any wide frame one fits, but shipping is usually more than selling price. Mine has been broken and repaired and broken again. Appears like a bunch of times. I can fix it again if necessary. Like to find one less abused. Great to know about you. Cheers

Hey Tom - welcome to the Forum. I about died when I saw your handle name - Chigger Farmer. Really??? Is there a Kwell Cream factory close by????

Hidee Ho from the chiggerfarm. I don't think I know what Kwell Cream is? If it's ice cream then we have a Blue Bell factory fairly close. We raise pedigreed chiggers for sale or trade. LOL I'm still trying to figure out a way to corral them other than picking them off my backside.

Hello JD4461, more Texans for me to hobnob with. I been to your fair town before, if I remember Crawford used to play y'all in football? That was a long ride on the old bumpy school buses. I have enjoyed this Cub site a long time before I joined. You can find the answer to most Cub Cadet questions you might have. Welcome Sir.

Latest posts

Back