• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New addition

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAllison

IHCC Supporter
My neighbor has 4 days till he closes on his house and told me to come over and get this stuff outta the shed or it's getting left behind! Score!

Attachments

• PXL_20240602_230418625.jpg
    PXL_20240602_230418625.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • PXL_20240602_230251008.jpg
    PXL_20240602_230251008.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240602_201608925.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240602_201608925.MP.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240602_180714179.jpg
    PXL_20240602_180714179.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
My wife was sitting out on the deck when she took that picture. She then created a thread and sent it to my entire family, saying "This is what one does when he has way to many tractors" The funniest thing though is I think half of them thought I was just towing it around the yard for the heck of it! :roflol:

Ok I have a question for any of you guys (and of course Cubbie) who have knowledge of these simplicity's. After a huge battle with the wiring harness that the mice destroyed, I have her up and running and the engine is strong! My question is that I don't understand what I need to drive the 42in snow blower that came with it. Anybody familiar and maybe even have some pictures?

You're right, those guys are a great help, I fixed the electric issue by following a guys thread with similar problems as mine. I'm having a hard time maneuvering around their site though. and can't figure out why my pics won't send. I thought I'd ask here cause I know a bunch of you fellas know a lot about multiple tractors. Thanks for the manual link!

Ok I have a question for any of you guys (and of course Cubbie) who have knowledge of these simplicity's. After a huge battle with the wiring harness that the mice destroyed, I have her up and running and the engine is strong! My question is that I don't understand what I need to drive the 42in snow blower that came with it. Anybody sno
Ok I have a question for any of you guys (and of course Cubbie) who have knowledge of these simplicity's. After a huge battle with the wiring harness that the mice destroyed, I have her up and running and the engine is strong! My question is that I don't understand what I need to drive the 42in snow blower that came with it. Anybody familiar and maybe even have some pictures?

familiar and maybe even have some pictures?
Belt should run off the side pto up to the snow blower. Rather simple.

You're right, those guys are a great help, I fixed the electric issue by following a guys thread with similar problems as mine. I'm having a hard time maneuvering around their site though. and can't figure out why my pics won't send. I thought I'd ask here cause I know a bunch of you fellas know a lot about multiple tractors. Thanks for the manual link!
Belt should run off the side pto up to the snow blower. Rather simple.
Crazy thing is I wondered that, I'll have to check it out. I was reading about hitches and believe I may have started to over think it. I'll get back and let you know.

Latest posts

Back