• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Midwest Cub-a-rama Fredrickstown, MO Sept 27-29

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,

I have been to every Cub-A-Rama show since the 1st one in 2002. I live only 40 miles from it. When you open the website you posted, scroll down and the picture in the lower right hand corner is of my kids and I plowing at the 1st show in 2002 with my 1st Cub Cadet, a model 70. Still have it today.

Lot of memories made at Cub-A-Rama's. Met and got to know a lot of great people there. The show may have reached its peak a few years ago, but it is still alive and for sure worth the trip.

David,

Open the Cub-A-Rama website and on the left side of screen there is a tab for food, lodging, and camping. Some have parked and stayed in their RV's at the show grounds, but there are no hook-ups.

Latest posts

Back