• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

introduction

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryb71

Hello I'm Larry from Jones mi.,just acquired a 67 cub hydro 123,very good condition,no fussing with getting it started,runs like a champ, I'm on the fence about restoration, where to start? where do I find the cub cadet yellow or decals etc? any info appreciated big time, came with blade,deck,snow blower,weights,chains what's one of these go for in good to very good condition?
thanx in advance
Britton Home Improvement LLC
Larry Britton

Larry ,value is open for discussion.Most young folks don't want them(too Old),they were raised in a throw away society:someone recently posted"most of us older folks have no storage left but hate to see them scrapped".. If you did a super rebuild for a 1000 you would have a machine worth 3 times todays models and would last another 50 yrs...You have to answer to yourself the question of purpose vs sale value.A lot of older owners refurb and take them to tractor shows...I have '63 mod 70 that the average person today has not seen.The 7 hp fires and drives perfectly,my investment is not great dollar wise but an enormous amount of time...

Hi Larry, welcome to the the world of old Cub Cadets, I live in Hastings north of Battle Creek. I am on here from time to time. Mine are wide frame hydro units 129 and 149. With tiller, snow blade, snow thrower and of course mowing decks. Fun tractors to tinker with and drive, I use the tiller every fall and spring for my garden. On my wish list is a rear lift for my 149 when time permits. Working on the neighbors F350 at the moment, but that is another forum!

You asked about Parts: I got great support from CC Specialties, listed in the vendors above.

Latest posts

Back