• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 6.0, October 18, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie-
Thanks, if my head wasn't attached....

Kraig-
Looks like even YOU get caught by the archive bug, eh? You're better <strike>than Bryan</strike> at covering your tracks, but I'm on to ya....
happy.gif

Proof!
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 13, 2003)<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Art, yep, but I'm not an administrator so I can only edit the post not remove it. :eek:)

Tractor change....

169 and 100 will make the trip....that way if I get tired of the blazing speed & power of the 169 (not likely, more inclined to get numb from the 16hp engine vibrations), I can sit back for a ride in the country on the gear drive 12hp!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

M&W Original.14hp Original 147,1512.2 10" plows and 12" 3 point -(need some help to dial it in can't get it to plow right)Super 8 Charles City Friday night.The bowling alley in towards town on 218 has good steaks .

Sure Art it doesn't look that big untill you look real close,It pulls a plow real good ,needs 10.50 tires instead of 8.50s.Need some help on the 12" 3 point for the Smoker can't get it dialed in.

Charlie,thanks for posting the roster of "players" so far. Kinda hoping that a JD 2210 would be there this time around. Maybe the Apostle can con,er,talk,CC into bring a 5000 series prototype along??? Any of ya Deere guys have a later diesel 445,355 etc please bring it too. I want to see how they work.

I have lots of room left on my trailer. I someone wants to ride with or something hauled let me know. I live in Brainerd MN leaving about 5:30 Friday night and coming home Saturday after the get together. [email protected]

Charlie, what happened to the extra headlights? Will they go back on for snow throwing duties?

Kraig,
Yea I took'um off for now and yepper they will go back on after PD cause the thrower gets mounted sunday!
I was gonna go ahead and put the decals on but I decided not to. I need to do a 4" paint job first! grin

BTW, Travis says you can use his tractor with the loader to get some overview shots!

Let's see..... If Kraig's in the loader bucket, who's gonna drive?????

Oh, oh, oh.....pick me! pick me!!!!
wave.gif

......after spending many hours during August September and October on ladders and scaffolding I much prefer terra firma........ especially if Art is driving.......

Latest posts

Back