• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Hello from KY

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Cub Cadet fans. I live on a farm in Northern Kentucky and have been a Cub Cadet owner since 1967. That being said you must gather that I’m not a youngster. In those 57 years I’ve owned several different models but got hooked on the 82 series tractors in the late 80’s. I liked those tractors so much that I would buy mostly the 782’s and traveled around the Midwest (Ky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa and Missouri) buying anything in the 82 series line as well as attachments. In most instances those tractors had some issues and that was why they were up for sale. I found most of the tractors on eBay. Once I retired in 2004 I was keep busy working on repairing and get the tractor in good working order and then would sell them most of the time locally. I had pretty good business going and enjoyed what I was doing. Then around 2012 the market to find anything in the 82 series dried up. So I stopped traveling with my little 4’ x 8’ trailer to pickup tractors. The very last tractor I purchased was in Iowa and it was a 1996 MTD CC 2284 in 2012. Truly love this tractor mower (60” deck) and just recently installed a new 25hp Kohler Commercial engine. Well that my long winded story.

Latest posts

Back