• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Different ways to get seat time

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Thought this night be a cool/funny topic.

Today my neighbor asked my wife if we wanted the piano that they a getting rid of. My wife, as <u>ALL</u> other one's would say, sure! Well, us men know that pianos are as light as a feather. Trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to get that heavy thing over here, with only me and my neighbor for "mules", I came up with the idea of hooking the trailer to the 122. I was able to back the trailer right to the doorway and just roll it in. It all worked out very well. The funniest thing was when I was backing up to my doorway my 15 year old daughter was laughing he a$$ off. I asked what the hell was so funny, she said all she could think of was the Chris Farley(sp) skit on SNL with the "Fat man in a little coat". Well I'm 6"2" and (on a good day) 230#, so me on a little 122 narrow frame, I guess she might have been right. Little known to her, all the time I had on <u>MY</u> mind was the Laurl & Hardy piano movin' skit!!!

Back when I was a kid, I took piano lessons. Same thing, parents get offered a free piano - can't pass it up. It was an old player piano with the player "guts" missing. If I remember correctly, it took five or six men to get it into our basement family room. When my folks moved years later, the piano stayed!

Tom- You need post some pictures of your Cub piano moving episode. I was laughing as I read it.

Ahhhh Piano moving.... Mom bought a baby grand for My Sister when She was about 12 yrs old.... When SIS finally got a house of Her own one Saturday morning I get a phone call from DAD.... "Come on out for Breakfast.... OHHHH Bring Your truck too!" I knew it was going to be a L-O-N-G day.....

Ya know normally I run around a 6 block area throwin snow, BUT, I have a no good
censored.gif
that sends his wife out to shovel the driveway!
Soooooo, today I decide that enough is enough!
The wife comes out to shovel the drive and I tell her to get her butt back inside and send the
censored.gif
out to do it. SHE DID! LOL
Needless to say, he doesn't like to strain his rotten butt and decided that he was just gonna plow through!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!
After 3 hours, he was finally gettin close, snicker
26447.jpg

Back