• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Becoming a lost skill?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try finding a Chrysler 413 or the legendary 392!
even rarer a 345 2 x4 carbed desoto hemi of which i know where 2 are siting

lets see who knows what this came off of?

Attachments

• 1115161123.jpg
    1115161123.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1115161123c.jpg
    1115161123c.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1115161123b.jpg
    1115161123b.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Have you ever seen a Shelby Ram Box for a SBF? I have the complete setup too. On the shelby collectors site we have found 4 documented units complete. With the sideways air cleaner, valve covers too. They all say shelby,not cobra

I think what humors me the most Charles is that these guys actually kinda look down on me and my skills simply because I can't run a computer program...baffles me!
I feel the same way. I had a bit of OJT in the automotive machine shop environment right out of HS. Had 1 day of training on a crankshaft grinder. Likewise on other key pieces. General machine shop, built that up for myself starting with a 14X40 engine lathe & a 9X42 Bridgeport clone. The remainder of my shop came 1 piece at a time & I had to learn it all from reading & trial & error. I have 1 piece of CNC equipment, a torch burning table. I built it myself, with the help of another bulletin board like this one called CNC zone. Guys like us have more than the equivalent of a BA college degree. I may not know my way around a CNC machining center…But I’ll bet not many CNC operator can do what we do either..

Latest posts

Back