• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 09, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff B..its nice of you to share the pics of your son, and your pride in the direction he has taken in life.

Cath

It is a good thing I wasn't with my wife at walmart when she took this,
I wish I could run this plate so I could tell them what I think and feel.

293625.jpg

Jeff, about the pic with the flag. I too would probably not be too kind. I just lost my dad - a WWII vet. He was torpedoed, MIA, lost at sea went through he** in the south pacific, Pacific, Burma, and Europen theatres and was dischrged in Oct after war ended and came home and then celebrated his 21st birthday in Novenber. He did all this so people like in that car could do that. What a pity. If they only knew what people went through so they could be free.

Jeff B.
Regarding the flag picture.
Yeah, I'm afraid I would have to have a talk with them. Honest mistake or other?
A couple years ago I drove by a neighbors house (didn't know them) and saw the flag hung upside down. I stopped my car in the middle of the street and marched right up to the front door. A nice older woman answered and I questioned her on the display of the flag. She was the wife of a Viet Nam vet, and admitted that she had not really paid attention when she had put the flag out.
I offered to fix it for her, and she was very thankful and embarrassed. I'm so glad it went that way and I could help her out. I wish it always went that way!!

(2) Grandfathers WWII
Dad Navy Viet Nam era (San Diego)
Step Dad Army vet
Brother Killed in SF Army helo crash 1996
Step bro. retired Air Force
Step bro. 30 years and counting Air force
Myself 10th Mountain Infantry Vet, Somalia and Haiti

There was another loser on the local news this AM. At a protest or some damn thing, Some where in Iowa, I think. Had a flag wrapped around her ankle, dragging it down the street.

Makes me sick.

Those people need a one way ticket to china. Lets see if they make it back on their own with the same thoughts.

Back