• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through October 03, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N.O.S.Parts 2-38,42" deck runners-24.00 each,2-tie rods-10.00 each[all cub cadets]1-21"self propelled drive shaft-15.00,1-hydro narrow frame drive shaft-70.00 1-lift rod[release]w.frame,-24.00,1-quite line lift rod-22.00[ohio]e-mail [email protected] plus shipping
95200.jpg

For Sale:
Cub Cadet 149,runs strong,head lights,power lift,rear 3pt.ags with fluid and wheel weights included. Plows like a champ, needs cosmetics and the steering is pretty loose.$650

95208.jpg
95209.jpg

Johnson Workhorse Loader. Absolutly the nicest original condition I've seen. Works great. Fits wide-frames.All hardware included.
$1250
Installation available for a few frosty beverages,bring your wide-frame.

95210.jpg

E-mail with questions.
Pick up only in Manchester,Iowa

Wideframe Hydraulic Cylinder Bracket
(This mounts to the inside of the frame and attaches to the forward end of the lift cylinder)
95215.jpg

$15 plus shipping

Wideframe Hydro Linkage
95216.jpg

$5 plus shipping

Up for sale is my 1969 Cub Cadet 126. I bought this tractor from a friend in hopes of finishing the restoration. However, being busy with college as well as moving forces me to sell it. The paint on this tractor is all done. It looks great and the guy really took care of it. It also comes with a 42" mower that is really solid. No holes or rust and its painted nice as well. There are a few issues with this tractor before it can be perfect. The first is that the motor smokes. Its not bad after running it awhile but it still needs rings. This tractor hasn't been run much so it could have a stuck ring and it needs to be worked some. Also, the govenor needs adjusting, at full throttle it runs way too fast. The other issues concern the mower deck. It needs belts. The ones that were on there are pretty old/shredded. Also, I took apart one of the spindles on the side. The grease zerk for the pulley was stuck shut so I found a good one to put on there but haven't put the spindle back on the deck yet. All this tractor needs is some tinkering to make it perfect but I just don't have the time. I wish I did. I tried to attach some pics of it, I'm asking $400, but again theres room for negotiation. My cell is (860)371-7101. Call with any questions or you can also shoot me an e-mail at: [email protected] Thanks!
wave.gif

95226.jpg

95227.jpg

Sorry I forgot, I'm located in Coventry, CT. If you would also like more pictures send me an e-mail. Thanks, Josh.

Found another cool toy recently . Pincor gen . Cub Mount . $475. picked up here. I may be able to get a ride for it to Mi. next week for some fuel $ also may be able to ship but its heavy
95249.jpg

95250.jpg

95251.jpg

95252.jpg

dealer sign decal 6" high quality decal $10.50 includes shipping .
I have this sign decal in 3" also for $6.50 shipped . detail is not quite as nice but its cool

dealer parts and service decals $10.00 pr. includes shipping
95254.jpg

95255.jpg

123 Cadet. I just rebuilt carb, put new condensor, plug, and good coil on it. It starts, but needs some tlc (I think the exhaust valve is stuck open). Surprisingly tight, non-creeping hydro. $230
CCO that was at plow-day. The fenders and hitch are sold, so $250 for the whole tractor. Runs and drives good ready to go. I have a mule drive that can go with it.
Restored 71. Just want to get rid of it. Will run and cut now. $450
Tri-ribs on rims. $50+shipping

Email for any and all info on stuff.
95331.jpg

95332.jpg

It looks like the Original is spoke for.
Also, the tri-ribs are either spoke for or I have enough emails to chronologically order on them.

123 and 71 available at the moment still

Latest posts

Back