• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through May 02, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dennis:
Took it off re adjusted the whole thing and tightened up the handle rod. All is well.
Thanks,
Mike B.

And here's the one for the 104. Same deal.
151028.jpg

Hey Tom H. Were you at Buck's Auction today? Also, What did you buy?????

was the 106 grill white or silver? Any pics would be great.

Charles H: Cadmium plated to be exact. Silver is the closest....

Myron B

Kendall, I got the thrust button on my pto cleaned up nice and smooth like ya said to! I believe the one I took off definately needs a rebuild kit, it seems pretty whipped.

I just got back from Cleveland around 4:30 this afternoon and started working on getting it on the 106 post haste! The Mrs. had a Rotory convention thingy there so we all went and all I wanted to do was be home working on the 104 and fix the 106! I had fun though!

Kendall,
Thanks for that.
I am still looking for some pics of the PTO and
lever assembly on an original.
I saw the one in the archives with the pattern
on bare metal but I'd really like to see one
finnished. I'm putting an inquiry in on the
want ad section for a dash tower too.

Greetings!
Just came in to show off alittle.
So, whatcha think about this one?

151042.jpg