• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through January 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kmcconaughey, I need the measurement from the bottom of subframe to quick attach pins, on
a wide frame snow blade subframe. I have a newer subframe that sits too low. I need to shorten these and point Q/A tabs outward.
113665.jpg

Michael, if I had a wide frame blade sub frame I'd measure it for you. Hopefully someone that has that setup will get out their tape measure and have an answer for you soon. BTW, what color yellow is that? CAT yellow?

Kraig-

That's 90's CC yellow...that blade is from an 1864 or similar model of that era...they had a different front axle that needed more clearance, hence the different design. I'm surprised it doesn't fit right; I have one on my 782 and it fits fine.

Anyone know what International this fits, was told it would fit my 1450, the fender lines look exact, but it is way to big. Contacted Sims who said they could'nt tell by the serial number.

SIMS CAB serial#46782
113672.jpg
113673.jpg

Michael Whalen (Mwhalen) my 149 is top of sub frame to center pin center 4.5". and that depnds on a few more items, tires,air pressure. later Don T

Dennis Frisk (Dfrisk) i`am sure your tractor res is plenty. i`am useing quick attach fitting so i don`t lose fluid. once primed the res will handle whan ever the blade is used. i will have 3 controlers on it the with float. I`ll let you know how it works. later Don T

MICHAEL W. - Really nice looking cab, looks to be in great shape. But judging from a few of the details like the centered recess in the back wall under the rear window I don't think it fits a Cub Cadet, looks a little big. The angles on the lower back sides do look like they'd sit right on fenders on a 102/122/104/104/124/125 however. But I'm thinking it's supposed to fit on a 154/185/184 Cub LoBoy tractor.

Greg L Okay, U got me ! Hmmm , what excuse would U like ... Late nite, forgot all Sister Monica taught me in HS Creative Writing Class.< I did pass her classes, just barely> OK, here goes- I bought a new IH model 128 Cub Cadet w/ 42" mower & 42" front blade @ the IH dealer I worked at in the year of Nineteen Hundred & Seventy Three (1973).JFYI it cost $1,045 w/employee discount if my memory is correct & my cretinism is lacking alittle bit!
whistling.gif
Now gotta change anti-freeze in 882 & do a field improvement to the QA42a with a front drift eater extension... & Do a field test RUN !
Shift.gif
in the snow.

Michael Whalen (Mwhalen) i have to ask what year the Chvey is i had a 72
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back