• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

A bit of memorabilia

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstewart

IHCC Supporter
displayname
jon stewart
l like the old artwork and such of years ago, ran across this on a flash drive

Scan0001.jpg

Not really holding the micrometer in a practical manner
And you've taken a measurement, held that setting and checked other pieces to make sure that they all checked out the same? Sounds like trying to find fault in a 60 year old pic for some reason. Must be a sign of the times! :drool2:

And you've taken a measurement, held that setting and checked other pieces to make sure that they all checked out the same? Sounds like trying to find fault in a 60 year old pic for some reason. Must be a sign of the times! :drool2:
Haha, my grandfather taught me the “correct” way before my fingers were long enough to reach the thimble.

My Pappy told me if you can't say something intelligent, don't say anything. 🙄

Not really holding the micrometer in a practical manner

My Pappy told me if you can't say something intelligent, don't say anything. 🙄
Being a generally not only *glass half full* kinda guy but also a *I sure enjoyed the first half of that glass* fella... I chose to believe the "practical manner" comment related to the first pic.

As to the second guy, mayhap he has it locked and is using it as a go or no-go gage. There's the other half of your glass for you.;)

Latest posts

Back