• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

10/22/22 Roanoke Illinois Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s like a big secret: if you didn’t attend, then it didn’t happen. I even checked on the greene guys‘ site, and there are only a few references. No pics, no videos there either, at least not when I checked.

Here is a couple pictures I took.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Not a problem!
Just show up!
There were folks there from Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana that I know of.
This was my 4th trip with equipment. I'd venture to say there were between 50 and 75 rigs in the parade lap.
I know I counted over 50 earlier in the day before many showed up for the parade.
The crown dissipated quickly after that, I feel some just attend for that part.
The really dedicated folks showed up on Friday and plowed into the night after the supper chili feed.
John and I got there about 11:30 on Friday AM and were the 1st there.
See you all again in 2 years!

I was at the plow day. I failed to take pictures. Great turnout to a Great event.

Latest posts

Back