• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Funny Ads

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advertised as an ATV Snowblower set up. Yes, this is actually for sale for $500.00. If anyone is interested I will post the link.

Attachments

• Atv snowblower.jpg
    Atv snowblower.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 0
Posted two pictures of a new and old solenoid with a question? It wants recipients in the post and I have no clue of what that is so I posted elsewhere. I did NOT receive any comments either about a solenoid nor how to compose a message - why?

Posted two pictures of a new and old solenoid with a question? It wants recipients in the post and I have no clue of what that is so I posted elsewhere. I did NOT receive any comments either about a solenoid nor how to compose a message - why?
Cubbie - is there any chance you could address Rene’s report of user experience concern?

I believe the solenoid post in question to be in a different thread entirely, and not in a post/thread of its own.

Rene: with the solenoid questions, I recommend starting a new thread with a unique title pertaining to your solenoid; this as opposed to introducing the solenoid question within an existing thread of a different topic/title. It'll make for ease of finding/referring to the information later, and it’ll likely get more eyeballs on your question.

Best wishes !!! 🚜💨
-CӞ

I agree but you did not read my comments. I cannot find a way of posting a new thread as it wants recipients and I do not know what to put in there...

I agree but you did not read my comments. I cannot find a way of posting a new thread as it wants recipients and I do not know what to put in there...
Rene, please try the Post Thread button under the main menu. Here is a link: https://www.ihcubcadet.com/forums/-/create-thread

If you’re encountering a function that prompts you for recipients, it sounds like you found the direct-message feature. This isn’t where new threads begin, but I would encourage you to direct message site administrator Cubbie for further guidance and to get familiar with the direct-message function (and experience how it differs from thread-posting).

Here is a link I believe equips you to direct-message Cubbie for additional help: https://www.ihcubcadet.com/conversations/add?to=Cubbie

My aim here is to facilitate your proficiency using this site so that you can have a useful & informative experience (and fun!) as a member of this Cub Cadet community / resource. That said, my “iT helpdesk skills” are certainly limited, so let’s keep fingers crossed and be sure to add ample patience & grace (much appreciated).

Respectfully (& hopefully helpful),
-CӞ
🚜💨 HAPPY HOLLY DAZE !!!

ps. I also direct-messaged you but posted here too in hopes of making doubly-sure to reach you with something (hopefully) helpful !!!

Last edited:
Back