• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub loboy pto...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Sick

Thinking about a redesign of my nemesis... The mower pto. I'm thinking an electric clutch may once and for all end my biannual woes... Inevitably the clutch needs reshimming because of slippage or some other issue... Just curious if anyone has done a redesign? I hate reinventing the wheel... I'd rather put money into a modern design as opposed to buying a new assembly... Opinions? Thoughts?

What model loboy? I've seen numerous guys convert the 154 and 185 to the electric clutch that the 184 had. You used to be able to source all the parts through Hamilton Bob's, located just outside of Cincinnati OH. I'm not sure what they still offer, been a couple years since I've had to snoop around for parts for my loboy 185. I know Cub cadet specialties, a page sponsor with a link at the top of this page, used to have an assortment of loboy parts, but again, I haven't looked in some time time to see what he offers.

Latest posts

Back