• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Tractor For Sale 1572 Diesel Cub Cadet SGT

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
I've been sitting on this for a couple of years now. Let me tell you a little story about how I got to the point of selling this. This was once my favorite tractor to mow with. When I bought this about 6 years ago it seemed to run fine except it had a bad leak in the transmission. I fixed that but it still needed adjusted a bit so I didn't really let anyone else mow with it until I got it fixed. Well I never did get it adjusted. I also knew that it was an older tractor that has never been rebuilt so I always never ran it at full throttle. A couple of years ago my step son moved back in with us to try to get him back on his feet again. He was struggling finding a job he could keep. One day while I was at work he decided to do me a “favor” and mow the back lane (which I always mow with my big International Cub with a "bush hog" belly mower) instead of finding a job. He couldn't get that started so he decided to use the diesel. He never said a word to me, but when I went to mow with it a few days later it turned over about half way and made a "clunk" noise. I'm guessing he over revved it up too high so he could watch the cool black smoke poor out the stack and threw a rod. Limped it back to the barn and parked it for me to find. So here's what we got.

***Wheel weights are not included***

-The 60" Haban mower deck was totally rebuilt. (taken apart sand blasted, all new bearings and painted) see pics

-fairly new 26X12X12 Tru-Power ag tires.

-Fairly new front ribbed tires

-3 point Cat. O hitch

-rear PTO

-Power steering

The mower deck has only been used about two seasons. Nice solid deck. It does have a few large pit marks from bad surface rust when I got it. It is still a very solid deck. Good seat, rear fenders are bent a little. I considered rebuilding the engine or getting another one, but I decided I don’t want to be a diesel mechanic. I’ll stick to my single cylinder K-series Kolhers. LOL $1,900.00 (will consider other options)
IMG_9656.JPG

IMG_9926.JPG

IMG_9928.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4669.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4871.JPG

Definitely looks better than a SCC, that is in my area for sale. I would like to have a SCC, but need another project like I need a hole in the head.

Latest posts

Back