• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New cub guy from NY

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirza Dzinic

Hey all,

I’m brand new to the cub cadet machines. Been a long time wheel horse member. Just got my first cub for free! Along with a #1 full cart in great condition. I have no idea what year/model my cub is and need help identifying it. Thanks for reading my quick bio from upstate New York!

Attachments

• IMG_9186.jpeg
    IMG_9186.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9189.jpeg
    IMG_9189.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9193.jpeg
    IMG_9193.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9195.jpeg
    IMG_9195.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9185.jpeg
    IMG_9185.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
WELCOME!

The number you posted a picture of is a casting number not a serial number. The tractor serial number is stamped into the right side of the reduction housing.

Latest posts

Back