• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

International everything…. even my trucks is what it is because of it.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittermankadets85

1996 F350 crew cab 1ton single wheel power by 7.3L power stroke diesel“International/Navistar diesel” always been a Chevy guy but when you love IH it only makes since.

Attachments

• 687F4D91-9926-4D14-A3A0-5709E43764D8.jpeg
    687F4D91-9926-4D14-A3A0-5709E43764D8.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 98
  • C4ED89EF-D084-43FC-BB4D-5EE3D8BD3951.jpeg
    C4ED89EF-D084-43FC-BB4D-5EE3D8BD3951.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 77
  • FF13EFA4-2026-49F5-A57E-54D9DE33AD17.jpeg
    FF13EFA4-2026-49F5-A57E-54D9DE33AD17.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 74
1996 F350 crew cab 1ton single wheel power by 7.3L power stroke diesel“International/Navistar diesel” always been a Chevy guy but when you love IH it only makes since.

Nice OBS Powerstroke!!! I'm a Ford guy.... Dad and I have almost always been... Right now I have an 2011 F-150 and an 03 Excursion with the IH/Navistar 6.0.

Nice truck. Wish I had that motor in my 1991 F250. I have the 460 motor. Loves the fuel!

In 91 that would have been a 7.3 IDI N/A (or an aftermarket turbo could be installed). Still a good engine. Had a few of them also. Never had a 460, but always heard they could pass anything on the road but a gas station.

Yes I had a 72 t bird when I lived in Atlanta 460.you could watch the fuel Guage drop between red lights.but on the high way I got good gas mileage.now I have a 1979 f250 400 engine almost as bad as the t bird.

I love all things *Binder* myself.

We had a couple of trucking companies when I was young and the major IHC dealer for the area was across the highway and next to our truck-stop/lunch spot.

I grew to love going through there in the 70's. IHC was well known for granting their dealers great leeway in site-building custom trucks more or less sanctioned by the manufacturers and sever times a year a well-heeled individual would have a Scout, Pickup or larger being *built* there.

We never bothered with IHC over the road as we were all Cummins/Kenworth but the Ol' Man kept his from-new RC-180 that he used to haul beef to NYC with. That became the family's de-fault trainer tractor.

Now, much later in life my IHC *thing* is partially served by; Last -year 7.3 Ford 250, '73 Scout, '72 Loadstar 4 door with a 392/Allison, Cub Cadets, IHC freezer and a sweet IHC M1 Garand.

Todd.

Nice. Hopefully one day I will find one.
I'd say; buy the very next one that you can afford whether complete/original or not. I was lucky to have all-IHC except for the original *square-channel* stock. I almost held out but am glad that I didn't. I bought this one 25 years ago and even then, they were relatively expensive.

Anymore, I'd be happy to find a stripped IHC receiver even though individual IHC parts are insanely expensive.... IF you can find them.

Todd.

Latest posts

Back