• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Parts Wanted IH No 1 trailer wheels

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvanbenschoten

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Paul Van Benschoten
One of the original wheels on my No 1 dump trailer has given it's all. Not only is the tube shot, but the rim is rusted thru in spots.

I found out that the axle is 7/8 inch diameter after buying a wheel with a 3/4 inch bearing.

The tire is 4.80/4.00 - 8.00.

I need one tire and rim now, but I would like to buy two if possible.

I am located in zipcode 12477 - mid hudson valley in NY.

any cub cadet front wheel off a original thru a 1000 will work with a tire 4.80/4.00 - 8.00 just change the bearings.

any cub cadet front wheel off a original thru a 1000 will work with a tire 4.80/4.00 - 8.00 just change the bearings.
I do have a parts tractor with a narrow front wheel. I knocked out it's bearings and put in the ones from the rusted rim.

It works for now, but I will keep looking for better looking rims.

I haven't done any measuring yet- are the rims the same for wide front tires? I have several of them.
EDIT: My spare front tires are 16 x 6.5 x 8 and the rims are about 1 inch wider.

Last edited:
Back